Renaissance chandelier with fourteen lights and branches, decorated with open work candles and tazzas; middle string with extensions and thinner sections; partly with round balls; in the centre eight open wok flowers on branches and some open work decorations on top, with engraved bird ending; with later electrification (not tested); small parts missing; German or Poland 17th Century.
length 80cm, width 70cm
Bernardo Rossellino (1409-1464)-attributed, Marble statue of a young male in standing position leaning on a tree stump, one arm missing, the other in bowed position, the hair curled; on naturalistic decorated base, marble with grey veins; damages, old restorations, parts missing; hand sculpted; on the reverse base monogrammed BRF.
Johann Georg Pinsel (died 1761)-attributed, Monumental Corpus Christi, wood carved with crown of thorns, perizoma and knit, partly with remains of old gilding and colours; possibly lime wood masterly carved, 17th Century, later wooden ebonised cross with iron mounts.
Total: 255x150cm, corpus only 155x140cm
Josef Dietrich (1677-1753)-attributed, Pair of sandstones sculpture of half nude bearded wild men leaning on a stone wall, on the top flaternate, probably original pilasters or columns, stone sculpted with drill holes, on integrated quadratic bases; Bohemia 18/19th Century.
Renaissance mortar cylindrical shape with thinner and thicker parts, described in the cast “max ont de pr marie van rourg anno 1586 “; with rich figural, ornamental and floral decorations, two side grips in form of beasts; old restorations and original patina; 16th Century.
15cm High, wide 23cm
Pair of Austrian candle holders, baroque, in curved shape, each on three legs with one iron peak and tazza, decorated with gilded coper chased elements, on wooden stand, decorated with scrolls and ornaments, possibly Lower Austria first half 18th Century.
Set of Sabbath lamps including one lamp with six branches in star shape and central extended and thinner column with ball decorations and two wall appliques in the same manner, each with three lights; later electrification, not tested; Flemish or Dutch 18th/19th Century.
Giovanni da Bologna (1529-1608)-circle, Striding horse with bridle and blanket, bronze casted with original fine hand finish and original light brown patina; Florence 17th/18th century, on a later rectangular stepped green and dark marble base, connected with two original screws.
Length 30 cm, Total hight 30,5 cm
Franz Xaver Messerschmidt (1736-1783)-after, Peak head plaster, ebonised, small damages probably 19th Century, after the model in the museum Belvedere, Vienna, where there are 41 heads on display from the original over 80 heads made by Messerschmidt, some of them are not traced until today.
Architectural model of a Florentine Renaissance tower, wood with carved and gilded parts; inside textile and wax seal with Florentine coat of arms; on quadratic wooden base with gilded bronze mounts; on the underside wax seal with Florentine coat of arms.
47cm height, 24x24cm
Pelagio Palagi (1775-1860)-school, Grand Tour marble top, rectangular shape, with pietra dura marble intarsias on black marble ground; in the centre an ancient warrior’s helmet surrounded by leaves and classical border frieze in light red and white marble. Possibly Central Italian 19th Century. On later acrylic glass stand.
151x90cm, height 77cm